DescriptionKansas City Neurology!
- Seeking a BC/BE Neurologist to join an established practice in Kansas City’s Metro!
- Hospital Employed
- 1:3-4 Call
- Replacing a Physician – Full Patient Base Available
- Traditional Inpatient/Outpatient Setting
- Excellent compensation and earning potential
- Competitive, comprehensive benefits package to include health insurance, malpractice, paid-time off, and CME reimbursement
- 300+ bed hospital offering a full array of acute care, outpatient and extended care services
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Kansas City -with more than 2 million residents in its large metropolitan area and suburban communities!
- Recently voted as having one of the “Kid Friendliest” suburbs by USA TODAY!
- Access to three of the top ranked public school districts in the U.S and 2 major Universities!
- Consistently listed in the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and geographic location.
- One of the lowest costs of living of all major U.S. cities and has been rated as one of the 50 Smart Places to Live by Kiplinger Magazine and other publications.
- It is a city with many theaters, parks, sporting events, and restaurants that truly offers the amenities of a larger city, but has retained its Midwestern family-oriented values!
- Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17280 Loan Repayment Yes
- Kansas City Area Neurosurgery! (17742 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Neurology Assignment Available in Minnesota posted 6 days ago.
- NP or PA for Oklahoma City Area Indian Health in Lawton, OK posted 6 days ago.
- ASC, Radiation Equity in Prestigious Southeastern LUGPA Group (17616 JW) posted 7 days ago.
Kansas City Neurology! (17280 LH) admin