DescriptionKansas City Med/Ped Practice Opportunity!
- Recruiting an Internal medicine/Pediatric physician to join an existing practice within 30 miles of Kansas City!
- Outpatient Only Med/Ped Opportunity is available due to a retiring physician.
- Clinic hours are Monday-Friday 8 am – 5pm - Minor office Procedures available.
- 20-30+ patients per day in the Clinic with oversight on Nurse Practitioner
- Competitive Compensation –Base $186K + RVU & Quality bonuses
- Possible Sign-on bonus & Relocation
- Six weeks of vacation and one week of CME are paid annually
- Professional Liability: Paid
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in a thriving community that is just 30 minutes of Kansas City Metropolitan Area of 500K!
- Recognized by CNN/Money Magazine as the 7th Best Place to Live in America!
- Low Crime, affordable housing and a school district consistently ranked as one of Missouri’s best -make this a family friendly community!
- A charming place with a quick commute to Kansas City’s mix of jobs in telecom, engineering, and life sciences.
- MO licensure takes an average of 8 weeks to obtain!
- We are not able to support VISA candidates at this time.Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 5437 Loan Repayment No
- Southwest CT Cardiology! (15386 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Family Practice Physician needed for the Wewoka Indian Hospital in Wewoka, OK posted 1 day ago.
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Minnesota posted 1 day ago.
- Radiation Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Washington posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Texas posted 1 day ago.
Kansas City Med/Ped Practice Opportunity! (5437 LM) admin