DescriptionKansas City Hospitalist - Days Only!
- Seeking a BC/BE Internal Medicine physician to join an established Hospitalist team practice!
- 7 On/ 7 Off
- Flexible call schedule limits admission times
- Day-time only position – nights covered by Nocturnists
- Procedures not required
- Open ICU
- Respond to codes on your patients only
- Average census: 20 patients per day
- Physician will take admissions from the ED, direct admissions from outside providers and consults from specialists
- Excellent compensation and earning potential
- Competitive, comprehensive benefits package to include health insurance, malpractice, paid-time off, and CME reimbursement
- 300+ bed hospital offering a full array of acute care, outpatient and extended care services
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Kansas City -with more than 2 million residents in its large metropolitan area and suburban communities!
- Recently voted as having one of the “Kid Friendliest” suburbs by USA TODAY!
- Access to three of the top ranked public school districts in the U.S and 2 major Universities!
- Consistently listed in the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and geographic location!
- One of the lowest costs of living of all major U.S. cities and has been rated as one of the 50 Smart Places to Live by Kiplinger Magazine and other publications!
- It is a city with many theaters, parks, sporting events, and restaurants that truly offers the amenities of a larger city, but has retained its Midwestern family-oriented values!
- Even though KC is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13911 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Washington State posted 7 days ago.
- Hematologist/Oncologist needed for the VA Northern Indiana Health Care System- Fort Wayne Campus- Fort Wayne, IN posted 11 days ago.
- Southern Capital City Ob/Gyn Opportunity $517,378+! (14731 LK) posted 12 days ago.
- Hospitalist Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Washington State posted 12 days ago.
- Southern Community OBGYN (14714 AH) posted 14 days ago.
Kansas City Hospitalist - Days Only! (13911 LH) admin