DescriptionKansas City Area Family Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- No hospital call or rounding
- Great nursing and staff support
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Conveniently located 30 minutes from Kansas City!
- Kansas City has over 2 million residents in its large metropolitan area and suburban communities!
- Recently voted as having one of the “Kid Friendliest” suburbs by USA TODAY!
- Access to three of the top ranked public school districts in the U.S and 2 major Universities!
- Consistently listed in the top 10 places to live in the US due to the affordability of housing, great job market, cultural interests, sports activities and geographic location!
- One of the lowest costs of living of all major U.S. cities and has been rated as one of the 50 Smart Places to Live by Kiplinger Magazine and other publications!
- It is a city with many theaters, parks, sporting events, and restaurants that truly offers the amenities of a larger city, but has retained its Midwestern family-oriented values!
- Even though Kansas City is considered the Midwest, it is technically almost in the exact center of the US!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16645 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care/Sports Medicine - Near Washington D.C.! (16506 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Metropolitan Arizona Internal Medicine Coverage Needed posted 4 days ago.
- Southwest Family Medicine $265,000 Base Salary! (16959 LK) posted 18 days ago.
- Northeast Ohio Family Medicine Partnership $275K Salary Package + $120K Loan Repayment (16878 MJ) posted 24 days ago.
- Dermatology in Central Illinois! (16946 LH) posted 25 days ago.
Kansas City Area Family Medicine! (16645 LH) admin