DescriptionKansas City Access - Outpatient Neurology Opportunity - $400k+!
- Hospital Employed
- Award Winning, Physician Led - Independent Non-Profit Organization
- 90% Physician Retention + 96%ile Physician Satisfaction Scores
- Option to provide Inpatient Consults – No Weekends Required
- 4 Day Workweek Available
- Competitive Guarantee, Comprehensive Benefits and Retirement Package
- Training Stipend & Student Loan Repayment Available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Centrally Located Between 2 Metropolitan Areas & Popular Lake Resort Communities
- Easy Drive to Airports, High End Shopping, Fine Dining, and Professional Sports
- Strong Public + Private School Options
- Recreational Opportunities abound, Scenic Rolling Hills, & a Mild 4 Season Climate
- Beautiful wineries throughout the area too!Lauren KeenGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 866-990-0599 x1030Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17132 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Practice Physician Needed for Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 5 days ago.
- Temporary Cardiac Electrophysiology Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 5 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Pulmonary Disease Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 5 days ago.
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Needed at the Pinon Health Center in Pinon, AZ posted 5 days ago.
- Urology-$600,000-Robotics-Resort Community (17338 CR) posted 5 days ago.
Kansas City Access - Outpatient Neurology Opportunity - $400k+! (17132 LK) admin