DescriptionInternal Medicine Near Boston!!
- Seeking BC/BE Internal Medicine physicians to join our dedicated team in New England!!
- Employed Positions
- Full-time, 4 Day-5 Day Work Weeks Available
- Outpatient Only Positions
- 3 Practice Locations Available
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England town of abundant scenic beauty & year-round outdoor recreation opportunities!
- A unique blend of urban amenities and suburban convenience while also close to Massachusetts' best public/private schools!
- International dining, eclectic galleries and inspiring performances!
- A mecca of arts and entertainment, professional sports and dining for every palate and budget, there’s always something new to explore!
- Population of over 100,000, the city is located with easy access to Boston, Southern New Hampshire and beyond!
- Just 40 Minutes of Boston!
- H-1 Visa Candidates are welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14601 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Family Practice Physician needed for the Corpus Christi State Supported Living Center, In Corpus Christi, TX posted 4 days ago.
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician needed for the Lawton Indian Health Center in Lawton, OK posted 5 days ago.
Internal Medicine Near Boston!! (14601 LH) admin