DescriptionInternal Medicine in a Southeast College Town!
- Hospital seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Internal Medicine physician to join an established and growing multi-specialty group
- Hospital employed - Outpatient only practice
- Hospital Care Service with Hospitalists, Nocturnists and Intensivist
- Established physician and patient referral base with a 400-bed Hospital, that serves over 620,000 in 23 counties in Northeast Arkansas and Southeast Missouri
- Top pay (MGMA Plus), Bonus incentives, Excellent benefits package, Family health and dental insurance, and Malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan, CME allowance, School Loan Repayment, plus Relocation
- We are proud to be the most technologically advanced health care facility in our region
- We offer the latest 64 slice CT, MRI, and PET imaging as well as CV Surgery, Neurosurgery, a radiation cancer treatment center, PDA patient tracking technology
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- State licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Internal Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 14131 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care/Sports Medicine - Near Washington D.C.! (16506 LH) posted 4 days ago.
- Metropolitan Arizona Internal Medicine Coverage Needed posted 4 days ago.
- Southwest Family Medicine $265,000 Base Salary! (16959 LK) posted 18 days ago.
- Northeast Ohio Family Medicine Partnership $275K Salary Package + $120K Loan Repayment (16878 MJ) posted 24 days ago.
- Emergency Medicine Services at Billings Area Indian Health Service in Crow Agency, MT posted 26 days ago.
Internal Medicine in a Southeast College Town! (14131 LH) admin