DescriptionIndianapolis Outpatient Psychiatry!
- Seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join a well-established practice in Indiana!
- Full-time, 40 hours per week
- Outpatient position focused on medication management
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives, generous start-up and retention bonuses
- Paid malpractice, relocation allowance, full benefits package & retirement options
- 27 days of permitted time off plus 5 additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Indianapolis is one of the country's most livable big cities!
- A high-energy community that offers great sports and recreation and fine cultural activities!
- Known for their blue-ribbon schools, safe communities and affordable housing!
- Historic downtown loaded with shopping, dining and night life!
- Wide-ranging, strong economy with many career and business opportunities!
- A well-educated community that is home to multiple universities, outstanding public school corporations and several private educational systems!
- The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation’s top “physician friendly” states due to its favorable malpractice status!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14548 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Practice Physician needed for the Wewoka Indian Hospital in Wewoka, OK new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Minnesota new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Radiation Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Washington new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Texas new posted about 18 hours ago.
- Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California new posted about 18 hours ago.
Indianapolis Outpatient Psychiatry! (14548 LH) admin