DescriptionIndiana Pulmonary/CC Intensivist Opportunity
- Hospital employed Intensivist Service is adding a BC Pulmonary/CC physician to expanding rotation!
- Our facility offers all the advantages of a single hospital community in a low managed care environment!
- Large referral base with immediate practice load and supportive medical staff.
- New hospital, medical office building and outpatient care center opened 2008.
- Excellent earning potential without the headaches of practice management.
- Competitive salary, Signing bonus and relocation
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family oriented community of 40,000 - Excellent public and private schools with excellent student-teacher ratio
- Easy access three major metro areas & International airport 30 minutes
- Cultural amenities including Performing Arts Center, Symphony, Civic Theatre, professional sports, multiple colleges
- Golf, water and youth sports and other recreational activities
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options
- Within 35 minutes of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and CincinnatiLeslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13505 Loan Repayment Yes
- Indiana Critical Care Pulmonology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed new posted about 16 hours ago.
- Critical Care/Intensivist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Texas posted 8 days ago.
- Vermont Family Medicine! (17274 LH) posted 19 days ago.
- Vermont Orthopedic Joint Opportunity! (17273 LH) posted 19 days ago.
- Vermont ENT! (17272 LH) posted 19 days ago.
Indiana Pulmonary/CC Intensivist Opportunity (13505 LH) admin