DescriptionIndiana Orthopedic Hand -100K Sign On!
- Seeking a BC/BE Orthopedic Hand Surgeon to join an established practice!
- Hand fellowship training required
- General Ortho call
- Employed position
- Newly renovated office
- Clinic offers onsite imaging, spine center, podiatry and pain management
- Opportunity for ownership in Ambulatory Surgery Center after 2 years
- Current team: 2 Spine & 4 General Orthopedic Surgeons
- Very competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- $100K signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family oriented community of 40,000 - Excellent public and private schools with excellent student-teacher ratio
- Easy access three major metro areas & International airport 30 minutes
- Cultural amenities including Performing Arts Center, Symphony, Civic Theatre, professional sports, multiple colleges
- Golf, water and youth sports and other recreational activities
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options
- Within 35 miles of Dayton, Ohio and 60 minutes to Indianapolis and Cincinnati!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery - Hand
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17061 Loan Repayment Yes
- Employed OBGYN – Chicagoland (17076 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Orthopedic Physician Needed at the Navajo Area Indian Health Service in Gallup, NM posted 12 days ago.
- Indiana Cardiothoracic Surgery! (17056 LH) posted 12 days ago.
- Indiana Family Medicine -60K Sign On! (17058 LH) posted 12 days ago.
- Indiana Vascular Surgery! (17062 LH) posted 12 days ago.
Indiana Orthopedic Hand -100K Sign On! (17061 LH) admin