DescriptionIndiana Emergency Medicine Opportunity
- Hospital is recruiting for a BC or BE Emergency Medicine physician to join a long standing private practice Emergency Medicine group of 13.
- Partnership day one! Base plus profit sharing compensation model.
- Join team of thirteen board certified Emergency Medicine physicians.
- Level 3 trauma center designation expected within 1 year.
- Flexible schedule.
- 24/7 in-house hospitalist team w/2 Critical Care Intensivists
- 30 bed ICU/CVU
- ER and Fast Track see approximately 50,000 cases per year.
- Student loan repayment up to $30,000 and relocation up to $10,000 available.
- Very competitive compensation & benefits
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Family oriented community of 40,000 - Draw area of 150,000!
- Diverse economic base /easy access three major metro areas!
- Excellent public and private schools with excellent student-teacher ratio!
- International airport 30 minutes!
- Cultural amenities including Performing Arts Center, Symphony, Civic Theatre, professional sports liberal arts college, university campus and community college!
- Golf, water and youth sports and other recreational activities!
- Very reasonable cost of living and housing options!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13507 Loan Repayment Yes
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in New York posted 2 days ago.
- Radiation Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Ohio posted 2 days ago.
- Orthopedic NP Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in New Hampshire posted 2 days ago.
- Orthopedic Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Mississippi posted 2 days ago.
- Non-Invasive Cardiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Massachusetts posted 2 days ago.
Indiana Emergency Medicine Opportunity (13507 LH) admin