DescriptionIllinois Hospital seeks an ENT -1 hour of St. Louis!
- Practice at a brand new state of the art facility
- Facility is a not-for-profit
- Employed position with hospital affiliated medical group
- Opportunity to buy into a new Ambulatory Surgery Center
- 1:5 call schedule
- Active Hospitalist program in place
- Physician focused administration
- Fully electronic office and dedicated staff
- 250,000 population service area covering 9 counties
Excellent Financial Package:
- Guaranteed base salary ranging from $200k to $220k (based on experience) for the first two years plus wRVU & quality incentives available
- Medical, dental & vision coverage
- Occurrence based malpractice insurance
- 25 days of vacation including 5 days CME
- CME allowance
- 401k, deferred compensation & a defined pension plan
- Student loan repayment available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Great area with 4 seasons, long springs & falls, mild winters
- Only one hour from Downtown St. Louis
- Small town atmosphere close to big-city amenities
- Local lake recreation area, including over 20,00 acres of public land, nearly 19,000 acres of lake water and 27 boat ramps
- Center for the Arts, an 85-acre estate which displays changing art exhibits, an outdoor sculpture park, performing arts center, dinner theatre, concerts, art classes and craft shows
- 8 universities & colleges within one hour
- Affordable housing
- Award-winning local vineyards, plus music festivals & art fairsLeslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 5058 Loan Repayment Yes
- $391K 1st Year - Neurohospitalist in Ohio! (15018 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Northeast Iowa Neurosurgery! (15013 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted 1 day ago.
- Hospitalist Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Georgia posted 1 day ago.
- ENT Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Oregon posted 6 days ago.
Illinois Hospital seeks an ENT -1 hour of St. Louis! (5058 LM) admin