· Position would be an out-patient setting on the medical center campus with in-patient care, surgery and consultation as needed.
· Hospitalist program to support your in-patient care.
· Robust practice opportunity including depth of sleep, EBUS, critical care and more; highly supported by the hospitalist program.
· Our medical center is host to the following features: a level II trauma center, a level III nursery, in- and out-patient mental health, a designated center of excellence for total joint and spine, 24/7 cardiology services, a comprehensive cancer center, our own GI group, a neuro interventional radiologist and a critical care pulmonologist.
· We are licensed for 145 beds, 115 are active.
· Moderately sized community of 55,000, with a service area of 180,000 located between Spokane, WA and Boise, ID.
· Rich in history, waterways, distinct seasons and abundant outdoor living.
· Golf over 325 days per year; World Class whitewater rafting, fishing and hunting;
· Access to University of Idaho and Washington State University.
· Family-friendly community, low crime, great educational options, historic to newly developed neighborhoods.
· Situated at the confluence of the Snake and Clearwater rivers, the Lewis-Clark Valley is scenic and inviting. The levee system along the rivers features a 25 mile paved path for running/walking; it meanders along parks, playgrounds, ponds and boating areas.
· We live in a region commonly referred to as the “banana belt,” known for our mild climate, low humidity and long growing season. Along with this bonus attribute, we are also geographically close to six ski resorts, numerous rivers, lakes and reservoirs, amazing hiking, camping and more!
Goldfish Medical Staffing
Extraordinary Dedication to Exceeding Expectations
Representing Permanent & Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide
Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 4714 Loan Repayment Yes
- Psychiatrists needed for the Buffalo VA Medical Center in Buffalo, NY new posted about 2 hours ago.
- CRNA Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Mississippi new posted about 2 hours ago.
- Orthopedics Locum Tenens Opportunity Available along Florida’s Eastern coast new posted about 2 hours ago.
- Endocrinology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Indiana new posted about 2 hours ago.
- Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Ohio new posted about 2 hours ago.
Idaho Medical Center has an Outpatient Only opportunity for a Pulmonary / Critical Care physician! (4714 LM) admin