Hospitalist Opportunity in Western New York!
· Medical Center is seeking a full-time hospitalist to join its growing Hospitalist program in Western New York!
· Twelve hour shifts
· Strong, trusting relationships with community-based primary care physicians and specialists
· All ancillary service departments such as laboratory services, MRI, CAT Scan, diagnostic imaging, physical therapy are all in one convenient location.
· Highly Competitive Compensation, Paid Malpractice, Full Benefits, CME and Relocation!
· Loan forgiveness assistance is available.
· The commercial, political, and entertainment hub of western New York State, Buffalo is home to 1.6 million people!
· Western New York offers four beautiful seasons, a host of cultural and recreational opportunities and tremendous housing values!
· Our area is the proud home of numerous private/public schools and universities!
· You will also find many museums, parks, ski resorts, art galleries and professional sports teams, as well as the world renowned Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra!
· Incredible outdoor activities available in the area including fishing and water sports!
· Located 20 minutes from downtown Buffalo, about an hour from Toronto, Ontario and less than 90 minutes from Rochester
(866) 990-0599 x1034
Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 6204 Loan Repayment Yes
- Hematology Oncology Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Opportunity in New Hampshire new posted about 3 hours ago.
- Hospitalist NP Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in California new posted about 3 hours ago.
- Southeast Georgia Urology! (15566 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Southeast Georgia Internal Medicine! (15564 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Southeast Georgia Hospitalist! (15563 LH) posted 1 day ago.
Hospitalist Opportunity in Western New York! (6204 LM) admin