DescriptionHospitalist Opportunity in a Southeast College Town!
- Hospital seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible hospitalist physicians to join our patient centered, evidence based hospitalist program.
- Looking for physicians who are invested in enhancing the care of hospitalized patients and providing outstanding care in a supportive team environment.
- A 400-bed Hospital, we serve as a regional referral center for 23 counties in Northeast Arkansas and Southeast Missouri and over 620,000 people.
- 7 on/7 off block shift schedule w/ 15 shifts per month
- Hospital employed position with Very strong base salary plus impressive bonus potential
- Generous benefits package including medical, dental, disability, vacation, CME time off, malpractice coverage, pension, relocation, sign-on bonus/school loan repayment
- Support of a full spectrum of specialists and hospital administration
- Applicant must be comfortable in ICU – Daytime Intensivist support available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of Northeast Arkansas with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- State licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 5612 Loan Repayment Yes
- California Part-Time GI Needed (14513 JC) new posted about 16 hours ago.
- CRNA Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in New York posted 5 days ago.
- Radiation Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Ohio posted 5 days ago.
- Orthopedic NP Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in New Hampshire posted 5 days ago.
- Non-Invasive Cardiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Massachusetts posted 5 days ago.
Hospitalist Opportunity in a Southeast College Town! (5612 LM) admin