DescriptionHospitalist Near Louisville, KY
- Hospital is currently looking for a FT board eligible/board certified physician to join an existing Hospitalist team.
- 7 on 7 off block scheduling –Hospital Employed Position
- Call: Physician will provide onsite call during the day, they can take call from home at night via phone.
- Sunday– Thursday nights are usually covered by Nurse Practitioner with physician backup from home – very few telephone calls & will rarely need to come in.
- A fulltime APN will be providing assistance in the hospital during the day. (APN works four 10 hour days)
- Procedures = Ventilator management, intubations, central lines.
- Responsible for responding to Rapid Assessment Team (RAT) calls on the floors. ER providers respond to Code calls.
- ICU rounding 6 bed Open ICU - 24 hour pharmacy & Radiology support. Lab and x-ray services on site.
- Major trauma is sent out.
- Competitive Base Pay plus RVU Bonus & Quality Incentive Bonus, Practice commencement bonus or student loan repayment assistance also offered!
- Hospital pays all incidental expenses, including Malpractice, Licensure, DEA, CSR, Indiana State Medical Association dues, etc!
- Vacation time - 4 weeks for first 4 years and 5 weeks thereafter!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Thriving medical community in a family-oriented location
- Excellent School System, low crime and affordable housing options!
- Our residents enjoy a high quality of life with the benefits of small-town living
- Abundant recreational activities year round –boating, hiking, skiing, fishing, biking and camping
- 2 hours of both Cincinnati and Indianapolis, our community also offers easy access to the arts, music, extensive shopping, and travel!
- Licensure is only a 1-3 week process!
- Located within an easy drive of Louisville, KY!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 12945 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pediatric Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Washington State posted 7 days ago.
- Hospitalist Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Washington State posted 12 days ago.
- Hospitalist Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New Hampshire posted 19 days ago.
- Hospitalist (Nocturnist) for the Pine Ridge Indian Health Center in Pine Ridge, SD posted 28 days ago.
- Hospitalist NP Locum Tenens Provider Needed in Southern Washington posted 29 days ago.
Hospitalist Near Louisville, KY (12945 LH) admin