DescriptionPennsylvania Highlands E.N.T.
Live in an affluent community nestled on the edge of the Allegheny National Forest in the Pennsylvania Highlands and enjoy access to Pittsburgh, Cleveland, Baltimore, Philadelphia, and New York City.
- Need due to growth – Enough volume to support 4 FTE
- Guarantee up to MGMA 75% - Plus wRVU Production
- Joining 2 ENTS – 1:3 Call (1 Hospital)
- Blocked OR Time with flexibility – Increasing to 15 OR’s
- 90% Adults - Opportunity to operate at 2 Hospitals
- No competition - Draw of over 800,000
- Full Benefits plus Sign-on/Student Loan Repayment/Malpractice & Tail Coverage
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Not-for-Profit soon to be 6 Hospital System – Undergoing $110 Million Renovations
- Primary Care Referral Base
- 24/7 MD Anesthesia Coverage
- Level 2 Trauma Center
- New Additions: Hospital Wing, ED, Center of Excellence, Outpatient Clinic, Behavior Health Hospital, & Medical Office BuildingBlake ChapmanGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4386Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17094 Loan Repayment Yes
- Temporary Interventional Radiology Coverage Needed in Michigan new posted about 22 hours ago.
- Neonatologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Mississippi posted 1 day ago.
- Temporary Pediatric Surgery Coverage Needed in Texas posted 5 days ago.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon in a Southern College Town! (17320 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Vermont Orthopedic Joint Opportunity! (17273 LH) posted 23 days ago.
High Volume ENT – 75% MGMA Comp (17094 BC) admin