DescriptionHem/Onc in Brand New Cancer Treatment Facility!
- Seeking a BE/BC Hematologist Oncologist to join an established and successful group in practice.
- Brand New Cancer Center – State of the Art equipment
- Replace a physician who is retiring
- Currently 3 physicians and 6 mid-levels
- Position is mainly, if not all outpatient (Internist and PA cover most in patients)
- We are committed to providing quality patient care in a supportive environment
- A 400-bed Hospital, we serve as a regional referral center for 23 counties and over 620,000 people
- A large primary care base provides a huge referral source
- Very competitive guaranteed base salary plus bonus incentives
- We cover moving expenses, Family Health and Dental insurance, Malpractice Insurance, Retirement plan
- Generous CME allowance, School loan repayment/stipend offered
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- State licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Hematology - Oncology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17319 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physicians Needed for the Chinle Healthcare Facility in Chinle, AZ posted 7 days ago.
- Psychology – Indianapolis Suburbs (17250 AH) posted 13 days ago.
- Radiologist Needed at the Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility in Chinle, AZ posted 13 days ago.
- Vermont General Surgery! (17341 LH) posted 22 days ago.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon in a Southern College Town! (17320 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
Hem/Onc in Brand New Cancer Treatment Facility! (17319 LH) admin