DescriptionHartford, CT Area Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Pulmonologist to join a well-established practice!
- Develop and focus on your individual areas of interest within Pulmonary Medicine
- Group is focused on mentoring new leaders in Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
- Leadership opportunities will be presented early and throughout your career
- Experienced APP and resident support available 24/7
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Conveniently located in the heart of beautiful scenic New England!
- More than 1,000 acres of park land, a range of housing styles and prices in attractive neighborhoods!
- Excellent public and private schools ranked amongst the best in the state!
- Performing arts organizations, libraries and friendly, community-spirited residents!
- Under 30 minutes to Bradley International Airport!
- Easy access to New York City and Boston!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16552 Loan Repayment Yes
- West Virginia Primary Care! (16719 LH) posted 6 days ago.
- Pediatric Pulmonology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Alaska posted 7 days ago.
- Urgent Care Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 10 days ago.
- Critical Care Intensivist Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Washington State posted 10 days ago.
- Private Practice – No Buy In – No Call – Plus Academics (13243 JC) posted 12 days ago.
Hartford, CT Area Pulmonology/Critical Care! (16552 LH) admin