DescriptionHartford, CT Area Pulmonology/Critical Care!
- Seeking a BC/BE Critical Care Pulmonologist to join a well-established practice!
- Develop and focus on your individual areas of interest within Pulmonary Medicine
- Group is focused on mentoring new leaders in Pulmonary Critical Care Medicine
- Leadership opportunities will be presented early and throughout your career
- Experienced APP and resident support available 24/7
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Conveniently located in the heart of beautiful scenic New England!
- More than 1,000 acres of park land, a range of housing styles and prices in attractive neighborhoods!
- Excellent public and private schools ranked amongst the best in the state!
- Performing arts organizations, libraries and friendly, community-spirited residents!
- Under 30 minutes to Bradley International Airport!
- Easy access to New York City and Boston!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16552 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Near Olympia, WA! (17226 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Vermont Hospitalist! (17216 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Southeast General Surgery – 30 Minutes of State Capital! (17220 LH) posted 7 days ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – Pathology! (17201 LH) posted 13 days ago.
- Charleston, SC Area – OBGYN! (17200 LH) posted 13 days ago.
Hartford, CT Area Pulmonology/Critical Care! (16552 LH) admin