Waterfront Outpatient Opportunity
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! Leave the stress and politics of big city medicine behind and join an established community focused practice on Lake Superior. This outdoor paradise provides year round activities for you to enjoy.
A Wonderful Place to Work:
- Need due to retirement
- Joining 2 tenured Family Practitioners
- Base Salary Plus RVU Incentive
- $20,000 Metric Bonus
- Outpatient Only, No Call
- Comprehensive benefits plus: sign-on bonus & HRSA student loan repayment available
- Clinic located in hospital
Community DescriptionLive Where Others Vacation:
- Located on Lake Superior – largest freshwater lake in the world
- 2 Universities in town –
- Michigan Tech - #14 Information Technology College in America
- Finlandia University
- Local Ski Area – Mont Ripley (22 trails, Ski/Board/Tube)
- Keweenaw Trails: Enjoy some of the best Cross Country Skiing in the country
- Join your colleagues: Boating, fishing, hunting, kayaking, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Climbing, Trail Running, Golf, and much more!
- Enjoy year-round festivals, concerts, eclectic riverside dining, local breweries, and boutique shopping downtown
- Need to travel? United Airlines daily flightsBlake ChapmanGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4386Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17592 Loan Repayment No
- Kansas City Area Internal Medicine! (17741 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Medical Oncologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Massachusetts posted 5 days ago.
- Radiation Oncology Locum Tenens Assignment in Missouri posted 5 days ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New York posted 5 days ago.
- NP or PA for Oklahoma City Area Indian Health in Lawton, OK posted 5 days ago.
Great Lakes Outpatient Medicine (17592 BC) admin