DescriptionWaterfront OBGYN Opportunity
Calling all outdoor enthusiasts! Leave the stress and politics of big city medicine behind and join an established community practice on Lake Superior. This outdoor paradise provides year round activities for you and your family to enjoy.
A wonderful place to work:
- Replacing established provider retiring from medicine
- Joining 1 OBGYN & 1 Certified Nurse Midwife
- $363,000 Guarantee never goes away
- Up to $20,000 Quality Incentive PLUS wRVU Production Incentive!
- Quality of life practice
- Over 200 births/year
- Flexible Schedule with dedicated surgery day(s)
- Full benefits plus: Sign-on Bonus, HRSA Student Loan Repayment Site, 3% Safe Harbor Match
- 43 Days PTO/CME/Holidays!
- Clinic located at hospital near birthing center
Community DescriptionLive where others vacation:
- Located on Lake Superior – largest freshwater lake in the world
- 2 Universities in town –
- Michigan Tech - #14 Information Technology College in America
- Finlandia University
- Local Ski Area – Mont Ripley (22 trails, Ski/Board/Tube)
- Keweenaw Trails: Enjoy some of the best Cross Country Skiing in the country
- Join your colleagues: Boating, fishing, hunting, kayaking, Mountain Biking, Hiking, Climbing, Trail Running, Golf, and much more!
- Enjoy year-round festivals, concerts, eclectic riverside dining, local breweries, and boutique shopping downtown
- Need to travel? United Airlines daily flightsBlake ChapmanGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4386Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17518 Loan Repayment Yes
- Obstetrics and Gynecology- Employed - 4 day workweek (17515 CR) posted 12 days ago.
- Great Lakes Neurology $525,000 Year One Guaranteed! (17517 LS) posted 24 days ago.
- Midwest Suburb General Surgery $500K Proven Potential (17438 MJ) posted 3 months ago.
- Emergency Medicine Near Olympia, WA! (17436 LH) posted 3 months ago.
- Quality of Life Gastroenterology in Northern Illinois! (17398 LS) posted 3 months ago.
Great Lakes OBGYN (17518 BC) admin