DescriptionGrand Rapids, MI Psychiatry!
- Seeking a BC/BE Psychiatrist to join a growing, well-established group practice!
- Full-time with a reasonable call schedule
- Inpatient and PHP settings
- Employed position or independent contractor option
- Adult and adolescent patients age 13 & up
- Average case load of 15-20; includes admissions
- Guaranteed base salary plus productivity bonus
- Paid time off, CME and malpractice insurance
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401k retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Nearby river, lake, beaches, parks and recreational areas offer an array of outdoor activities!
- From delicious and diverse local eateries to incredible upscale restaurants, taste the fresh, farm-to-table foods that our community is known for!
- Array of shopping venues offering everything from unique local shops and boutiques to national retailers!
- Enjoy annual and seasonal festivals, sporting events, live music and much more!
- With over 80 breweries, Grand Rapids was voted “Best Beer Town” and “Best Beer Scene” by USA Today readers!
- Located on the banks of the Grand River, 30 miles of Lake Michigan!
- Easy access to Kalamazoo, Lansing and an international airport!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15385 Loan Repayment Yes
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Massachusetts new posted about 23 hours ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Assignment in Michigan posted 8 days ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Assignment in Southern New Hampshire posted 8 days ago.
- Colorado Ski Resort Community – Adult Psychiatry (15474 SP) posted 14 days ago.
- Psychiatry Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Opportunity in Connecticut posted 29 days ago.
Grand Rapids, MI Psychiatry! (15385 LH) admin