GI in a Southern College Town!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join our growing team of 4!
- A large primary care base provides a huge referral source
- A new physician should expect to do 10 to 13 procedures/day and be busy from day one
- Call of 1:5 covering 1 hospital
- Outpatient surgery center physician owned (buy in optional) with 3 current endoscopy rooms (4th room available)
- Inpatient GI suite with 2 endoscopy rooms and an ERCP suite with state of the art equipment
- Options for GI Hospitalist part time or full time available
- There are opportunities in Bariatric endoscopy, motility, therapeutic endoscopy, as well as EUS and ERCP
- Research currently active and ability to teach residents/medical students
- A regional referral center for 23 counties and over 650,000 people
- Highly Competitive Compensation, Bonus incentives, Excellent benefit package, Family health, Dental insurance and Malpractice
- Retirement plan, CME allowance, School Loan Repayment, plus Relocation