DescriptionGeorgia Pediatric Ophthalmology – 45 Minutes of Atlanta!
- Seeking a BC/BE Pediatric Ophthalmologist to join an established private practice!
- 1:4 hospital call coverage
- Flexible schedule; 3-4 days per week
- Must be comfortable with Retinopathy of Prematurity (ROP) screening in NICU
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in a thriving community that is 30 minutes of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area of 500K!
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive community!
- The area has many quality and diverse restaurants from upscale and elegant to down-home Southern cooking!
- An abundance of recreational activities from parks and lakes to theatres and shopping!
- Excellent schools, beautiful, affordable homes, and low crime rates makes this a wonderful community for families!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16524 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pediatric Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment Near West Palm Beach, FL posted 8 days ago.
- Southeast Georgia Pediatrics! (16734 LH) posted 15 days ago.
- Southeast Georgia OBGYN! (16733 LH) posted 15 days ago.
- Pediatric Pulmonology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Alaska posted 18 days ago.
- Unique Ophthalmology Practice $480,000 First Year Income (16541 JC) posted 21 days ago.
Georgia Pediatric Ophthalmology – 45 Minutes of Atlanta! (16524 LH) admin