DescriptionGeorgia ENT – 30 Minutes of Atlanta!
- Seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a busy established practice!
- 1:4 call schedule
- Current group consists of 4 MDs
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in a thriving community that is 30 minutes of the Atlanta Metropolitan Area of 500K!
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive community!
- The area has many quality and diverse restaurants from upscale and elegant to down-home Southern cooking!
- An abundance of recreational activities from parks and lakes to theatres and shopping!
- Excellent schools, beautiful, affordable homes, and low crime rates makes this a wonderful community for families!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16522 Loan Repayment Yes
- Lake Michigan Urology – 1:7 Call (17207 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
- Outpatient Psychiatry in Central Texas (17339 AH) posted 2 months ago.
- Savannah, GA Pulmonology! (17435 LH) posted 3 months ago.
- Savannah, GA Neurology! (17295 LH) posted 5 months ago.
- GA Family Medicine – Visa Friendly! (17293 LH) posted 5 months ago.
Georgia ENT – 30 Minutes of Atlanta! (16522 LH) admin