DescriptionGastroenterology Near Nashville!
- Seeking a Board Certified Gastroenterologist to join an established practice!
- Full-time, traditional position
- ERCP training required
- 20-30 patients per day in clinic
- Call 1:2
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in the Nashville suburbs!
- Enjoy the close proximity with all of the great amenities that Nashville has to offer!
- The downtown square is a friendly outdoor gathering place with new shops, eateries, boutiques, entertainment venues, and a farmer’s market!
- Strong public and private school options and historic homes and museums!
- Recreational activities include swimming, boating, fishing and hunting!
- Low crime rate and very affordable housing in this family-friendly area!
- No State Income Tax!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 15345 Loan Repayment Yes
- Tennessee Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available posted 4 days ago.
- Southeast Gastroenterology - $600,000 First Year Potential! (15756 JC) posted 26 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in California posted about 1 month ago.
- Tri-Cities, WA Area Gastroenterology! (15858 LH) posted about 1 month ago.
- Tampa, FL Suburb Gastroenterology! (15820 LH) posted 2 months ago.
Gastroenterology Near Nashville! (15345 LH) admin