DescriptionGastroenterology in Southeast College Town!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join an expanding, established practice!
- Excellent support staff
- Competitive base salary plus production bonus
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- The County Population is 100K with a service area of over 275K and rapidly growing!
- 330 bed hospital located just 1 hour of Nashville, TN!
- The people distinguish themselves as being warm, friendly and open to accepting new people and ideas!
- It is a charming, safe community and a fine place to raise a family with the cost of living below national average!
- Many opportunities for recreation and cultural activities as well as a variety of area attractions!
- There are 2 universities, private schools and a highly rated independent school system!
- The average annual temperature is around 60 degrees!
- Cap Exempt Employer – Visa Candidates are welcome to apply!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 16572 Loan Repayment Yes
- Michigan University Town Vascular Surgery Compensation $600K+ Potential (17460 MJ) posted 4 days ago.
- Pediatric Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Virginia posted 10 days ago.
- Urgent Care-$320,000-Outpatient-NO CALL (17402 CR) posted about 1 month ago.
- Northern Illinois – Gastroenterology Opportunity $938,518! (17398 LK) posted about 1 month ago.
- Waterfront University Town Outpatient Anesthesiology Opportunity (17355 LK) posted 2 months ago.
Gastroenterology in Southeast College Town! (16572 LH) admin