DescriptionGastroenterology in a Southeast College Town
- Hospital seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Gastroenterologist to join a very busy and established practice!
- Ability to perform therapeutic ERCP and Endoscopic Ultrasound a Plus
- A new physician should expect to do 10 to 13 procedures/day and be busy from day one
- Call of 1:6 weekends and 1:5 weeknights
- Established physician and patient referral base with a 400-bed Hospital that serves over 620,000
- Very Competitive Guaranteed base salary, Bonus incentives, Excellent benefits package, Family health and dental insurance, and Malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan, CME allowance, School Loan Repayment, plus Relocation
- We are proud to be the most technologically advanced health care facility in our region
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- State licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 14132 Loan Repayment Yes
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 4 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in California posted 5 days ago.
- Southern Community OBGYN (14714 AH) posted 14 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Northern Michigan posted 19 days ago.
- Academic Affiliated- Employed Oncology in South Carolina (14520 SP) posted 26 days ago.
Gastroenterology in a Southeast College Town (14132 LH) admin