DescriptionGastroenterology – Easy Access to Indianapolis!
- Seeking a BC/BE Gastroenterologist to join a well-established practice in Indiana!
- Ideal candidate has ERCP and EUS experience
- Traditional schedule: Monday-Friday (8a-5p)
- Call expectation of 1:4
- Competitive Compensation, including income guarantee, with Bonus Incentives, Generous start-up and Retention Bonuses relocation allowance
- Paid Malpractice, Relocation Allowance, Full benefits package & Retirement options
- 27 days of Permitted Time Off plus 5 additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Consistently appeared in the top 100 Best Small Towns in America and is easily accessible to Indianapolis which is one of the country's most livable big cities!
- A high-energy community that offers great sports and recreation and fine cultural activities!
- Known for their blue-ribbon schools, safe communities and affordable housing!
- Historic downtown loaded with shopping, dining and night life!
- Wide-ranging and strong economy, many career and business opportunities!
- A well-educated community that is home to a Major University, three outstanding public school corporations and several private educational systems!
- The AMA has designated Indiana as one of the nation’s top “physician friendly” states due to its favorable malpractice status!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14299 Loan Repayment Yes
- Vermont Hospitalist! (17216 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Indiana posted 4 days ago.
- Gastroenterology Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in Michigan posted 8 days ago.
- South Carolina Gastroenterology! (15673 LH) posted 11 days ago.
- Family Medicine in Beautiful River Town (17070 AH) posted 18 days ago.
Gastroenterology – Easy Access to Indianapolis! (14299 LH) admin