DescriptionGastroenterologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Maine
- Coverage needed January – ongoing
- Inpatient + Outpatient
- Monday – Friday
- Average 10 – 12 patients per day
- ECRP and EUS not required, but welcomed
- Evening call for additional compensation – admissions covered by hospitalist
Goldfish Medical Staffing
Extraordinary Dedication to Exceeding Expectations Means
- Malpractice Insurance with Contractual Guaranteed Tail Coverage Facilitated
- Travel Accommodations Facilitated
- $1000 Referral Bonus
Interested? Contact:Nicole StoeckelGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 877-413-0763Fax: 214-623-6070
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Locums
Accept Visas No Job Number 15991 Loan Repayment No
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Nevada posted 1 day ago.
- PM&R Locum Tenens Physician Needed for Assignment in Washington posted 1 day ago.
- General Surgeon Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Arizona posted 1 day ago.
- Orthopedics Locum Tenens Assignment Available in Utah posted 1 day ago.
- Hospitalist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Pennsylvania posted 1 day ago.
Gastroenterologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Maine admin