DescriptionFlorida OBGYN –Along the Gulf Coast!
- Medical Center seeks BE/BC for an existing practice along the Gulf Coast of Florida
- Join an existing practice - 2 Physicians - 2 Nurse Practitioners -1 Mid-Wife
- Well established with 20+ yrs serving the community
- Robot at the facility
- Employed opportunity - Covering only one facility
- 20 – 25 patients daily per physician & Up to 10 deliveries a month and up to 14 surgeries a month per Physician
- Office call 1:3 weekdays and 1:4 weekends
- EMR – eClinicalWorks - Procedures in office = Dexa Scans, Ultra sounds, NST, Blood work
- Excellent Benefits and Competitive Salary Structure, based on MGMA
Community DescriptionThe Community
- Country living with a choice of gated communities, golfing communities and homes with acres!
- Top-rated school system (A+) and charming communities nestled into beautiful backdrops!
- Approximately an hour away from the large metropolitan areas of Greater Orlando & Tampa Bay.
- Every aquatic activity conceivable from swimming, boating and fishing.
- 17 golf courses, 1 of which is the world renowned Black Diamond, for the quality of grounds and wealth of natural scenery and wildlife!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Obstetrics and Gynecology
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 13308 Loan Repayment Yes
- Orlando Suburb Urology - Up to $500,000 Year One (14806 JC) posted 13 days ago.
- Southern Community OBGYN (14714 AH) posted 14 days ago.
- Radiology Locum Tenens Provider Needed for Assignment in Florida posted 18 days ago.
- C&A Psychiatry Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Florida posted 19 days ago.
- Sea Coast New Hampshire Family Medicine! (14876 LH) posted 28 days ago.
Florida OBGYN –Along the Gulf Coast! (13308 LH) admin