DescriptionFlorida Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry Opportunity $300,000 First Year Income
- Seeking a dynamic, Board Certified, adult psychiatrist
- Hospital employed, 100% inpatient practice
- 18 bed Geriatric Unit with additional 24 bed Adult Unit opened in 2018
- Unit has Social Services, therapeutic recreation nursing staff and mental health techs
- Shared call with Advanced Practitioners taking primary call
- Commencement bonus, relocation, student loan repayment, paid malpractice
- Experienced and supportive administration
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- No State Income Tax
- 30 miles to Disneyworld, LEGOLAND; enjoy world class golf, fishing, water sports, NBA, NFL, MLB
- 2 international airports to choose from and any/all amenities needed
- Affluent community with excellent public schools and charter schools
- 1 hour to the beach!
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Miranda JarrellGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4329Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 12586 Loan Repayment Yes
- Coastal Oregon Hematology Oncology! (15012 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
Florida Inpatient Geriatric Psychiatry Opportunity $300,000 First Year Income (12586 JC) admin