DescriptionFayetteville, NC Area Endocrinology!
- Seeking a BE/BC Endocrinologist to join a hospital employed practice!
- Extensive diabetic educational team and structure in place for many years, in the heart of a needy diabetic patient population
- Network of hospital-owned primary care clinics in 4 counties for a great referral base
- Seasoned PA dedicated to our clinic
- Opportunity for teaching with our 90 residents and medical students rotating within our 32 clinic system
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & Paid Malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and a generous 401K plan
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Our community has extremely mild winters and is conveniently located minutes from N.C. and S.C. beaches!
- Located within 90-minutes of the Research Triangle Park and Myrtle Beach & 35 miles of Fayetteville!
- Access to four airports nearby in Fayetteville, Raleigh, Myrtle Beach and Charlotte!
- Excellent schools in our family oriented community!
- Low crime rate & cost of living!
- Excellent work/life balance!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 13418 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Coverage Needed at Fayetteville VA Medical Center in Fayetteville, NC posted 19 days ago.
- Psychiatrist Needed for the Navajo Area Indian Health Service in Chinle, AZ posted about 1 month ago.
- Hospitalist Needed for Navajo Area Indian Health in Gallup, NM posted about 1 month ago.
- Urology-$600,000-Robotics-Resort Community (17338 CR) posted about 1 month ago.
- Colorado Mountain Metro (17333 BC) posted about 1 month ago.
Fayetteville, NC Area Endocrinology! (13418 LH) admin