DescriptionFamily Nurse Practitioner Needed at Indian Health Service in Crownpoint, NM
- Any State License Accepted
- Deadline to Submit: 05/31/2020 @ 1p CST
- Base Contract: 07/01/2020 through 09/30/2020 with option periods available through 06/30/2021
- Monday - Sunday shifts available for 10-12 hour shifts
- Travel, lodging and malpractice paid
Goldfish Medical Staffing
Extraordinary Dedication to Exceeding Expectations Means
- Malpractice Insurance with Contractual Guaranteed Tail Coverage Facilitated
- Travel Accommodations Facilitated
- $1000 Referral BonusGina ReynaGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4370Fax: 800-549-2466
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Nurse Practitioner
Job Type Government
Accept Visas No Job Number 16829 Loan Repayment No
- Non-Invasive Cardiologist Needed at the VA Maine Healthcare System, Togus VA Medical Center in Augusta, ME posted 1 day ago.
- Radiologist Needed at the Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility in Chinle, AZ posted 1 day ago.
- Charlotte Area – Orthopedic Trauma Surgery! (16841 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Psychiatrist Needed at the Blackfeet Service Unit Indian Health Service in Browning, MT posted 10 days ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for the Blanchfield Army Community Hospital in Fort Campbell, KY posted 10 days ago.
Family Nurse Practitioner Needed at Indian Health Service in Crownpoint, NM admin