DescriptionFamily Medicine Near North Carolina Coast!
- Seeking a BC/BE Family Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient only
- 20-25 patients per day
- Hospital employed position
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- A southern city rich in history and charm, with an array of historical sites, homes, and museums!
- A family-based community, friendly neighbors, a progressive school system, a healthy economy, with active community involvement!
- Our community provides a small town atmosphere with wonderful amenities, including one of the largest natural lakes in the state!
- Less than an hour from both North and South Carolina sandy beaches!
- Just a short distance from the bustling town of Wilmington, home to the University of North Carolina – Wilmington!
- A haven for boating, camping and lakeside living in one of the most beautiful areas in the state of North Carolina!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16206 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Assistant Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Massachusetts posted 1 day ago.
- Family Practice Nurse Practitioner Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Coastal Maine Town posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 20 minutes from Gettysburg, PA posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine Physician Needed for Locum Tenens Coverage 30 minutes from Olympia, Washington posted 1 day ago.
- Diagnostic Radiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment 2hrs from Tampa, FL posted 4 days ago.
Family Medicine Near North Carolina Coast! (16206 LH) admin