DescriptionFamily Medicine Near Boston!
- Seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine physician to join an established practice!
- Outpatient Only
- 4 Day Workweek
- Team consists of 4 physicians & 5 NPs
- Candidates bilingual in English and Lebanese is a plus
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, disability and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England town of abundant scenic beauty & year-round outdoor recreation opportunities!
- A unique blend of urban amenities and suburban convenience while also close to Massachusetts' best public/private schools!
- International dining, eclectic galleries and inspiring performances!
- A mecca of arts and entertainment, professional sports and dining for every palate and budget, there’s always something new to explore!
- Population of over 100,000, the city is located with easy access to Boston, Southern New Hampshire and beyond!
- Just 30 Minutes of Boston!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 16916 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for the Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 3 days ago.
- Family Practice Nurse Practitioner for the Pinion Health Center in Pinon, AZ posted 3 days ago.
- Family Practice Physician Needed for Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 4 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Coverage Needed in Wisconsin posted 4 days ago.
- Northern Illinois – Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity $538,518! (17399 LK) posted 5 days ago.
Family Medicine Near Boston! (16916 LH) admin