DescriptionFamily Medicine in Beautiful River Town
Your New Life:
- Join established team in freestanding clinic
- Rural track residency program
- One of the largest rural not-for-profit health systems with legacy spanning over 100 years
- Competitive compensation plan with generous incentive, relocation allowance, comprehensive benefits and tail coverage provided
- Cutting-edge medicine, sophisticated research, advanced education and our own health plan
- NO STATE INCOME TAX – earn more, save more
- Unparalleled year-round outdoor recreation on the Missouri River
- Easy commutes, wide open spaces, clean air, low crime rates and a great place to raise families with above national average schooling optionsAdam HinerGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4347Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Family Practice
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17070 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for the Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 4 days ago.
- Family Practice Nurse Practitioner for the Pinion Health Center in Pinon, AZ posted 4 days ago.
- Family Practice Physician Needed for Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 5 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Emergency Medicine Coverage Needed in Wisconsin posted 5 days ago.
- Northern Illinois – Pulmonary/Critical Care Opportunity $538,518! (17399 LK) posted 6 days ago.
Family Medicine in Beautiful River Town (17070 AH) admin