DescriptionExceptional Pulmonary/CC Opportunity in a Southeast College Town!!
- Seeking a full-time Board Certified/Board Eligible Pulmonary/CC physician to join an existing practice.
- Join 4 other Pulmonary/CC in practice with 1:5 call.
- Sleep available
- A 400-bed Hospital, we serve as a regional referral center for 23 counties in Northeast Arkansas and Southeast Missouri and over 620,000 people.
- Top pay (MGMA Plus), Bonus incentives, Excellent benefit pkg, Family health and dental insurance, and Malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan, CME allowance, School Loan Repayment, plus Relocation
- We are proud to be the most technologically advanced health care facility in our region.
- We offer the latest 64 slice CT, MRI, and PET imaging as well as CV Surgery, Neurosurgery, a radiation cancer treatment center, PDA patient tracking technology.
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of Northeast Arkansas with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- State licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 7036 Loan Repayment Yes
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 3 days ago.
- Psychiatry Locum Tenens Opportunity in Massachusetts posted 4 days ago.
- Radiology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Arizona posted 5 days ago.
Exceptional Pulmonary/CC Opportunity in a Southeast College Town!! (7036 LM) admin