DescriptionExceptional Pulmonary/CC in a Southeast College Town!!
- Seeking a full-time BC/BE Pulmonary/CC physician to join an existing practice!
- Traditional Inpatient & Outpatient
- Mix of Pulmonary & Critical Care
- Call 1:4
- A 435-bed Hospital, we serve as a regional referral center for 23 counties in Northeast Arkansas and Southeast Missouri and over 620,000 people
- Top pay (MGMA Plus), Bonus incentives, Excellent benefit pkg, Family health and dental insurance and Malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan, CME allowance, School Loan Repayment, plus Relocation
- We are proud to be the most technologically advanced health care facility in our region!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center of with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- Licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Pulmonary Disease/Critical Care
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17119 Loan Repayment Yes
- Pulmonary Critical Care Physician Needed for Vacation Coverage in Arizona posted 4 days ago.
- Cardiothoracic Surgeon in a Southern College Town! (17320 LH) posted 9 days ago.
- Beautiful Southeastern Town - OBGYN (17122 AH) posted 17 days ago.
- GA Family Medicine – Visa Friendly! (17293 LH) posted 18 days ago.
- GA Internal Medicine – Visa Friendly! (17292 LH) posted 18 days ago.
Exceptional Pulmonary/CC in a Southeast College Town!! (17119 LH) admin