DescriptionENT Needed Near Little Rock!
- Seeking a BC/BE ENT to join an established practice!
- Enjoy a full spectrum of Otolaryngology!
- Full medical/surgical specialist backup, and a strong referral base!
- A dedicated physician with a strong work ethic will find significant income potential and unlimited opportunity for growth!
- Well-staffed clinic and state-of-the-art surgery center
- Academic appointments available if desired
- Competitive compensation package including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, PTO, CME and paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, vision, disability and 401k retirement
- Stipends are available for residency and fellowships!
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Metro population of over 100,000!
- Located under and hour of Little Rock!
- Our community offers an outstanding quality of life!
- Golf, tennis, hunting, fishing, great schools and excellent housing values are a few of the amenities offered!
- Family oriented community of offers its professionals a wonderful quality of life!
- Enjoy the appeal of a neighborly community with all the amenities of living near a large city!
- ** State Licensure is only a 1-3 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 17116 Loan Repayment Yes
- Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for the Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 2 days ago.
- Pediatric Ophthalmologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Metro Pennsylvania posted 3 days ago.
- Family Practice Physician Needed for Kayenta Health Center in Kayenta, AZ posted 3 days ago.
- Temporary Cardiac Electrophysiology Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 3 days ago.
- Locum Tenens Pulmonary Disease Coverage Needed in Pennsylvania posted 3 days ago.
ENT Needed Near Little Rock! (17116 LH) admin