DescriptionENT in a Southeast College Town!!
- Medical Center is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist to join a well-established and expanding team
- One of the largest and most comprehensive physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group in the regions
- Over 100 physicians in 35 medical specialties who play a tremendous role in referrals
- We are committed to providing quality patient care in a supportive environment
- A 400-bed Hospital, we serve as a regional referral center for 23 counties and over 620,000 people
- Top pay (MGMA Plus), Bonus incentives, Excellent benefits package, Family health and dental insurance, and Malpractice insurance
- Retirement plan, CME allowance, School Loan Repayment, plus Relocation
- We are proud to be the most technologically advanced health care facility in our region
- We offer the latest 64 slice CT, MRI, and PET imaging as well as CV Surgery, Neurosurgery, a radiation cancer treatment center, PDA patient tracking technology
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Enjoy the “Quality of Life” offered in this attractive university town just one hour away from Memphis, Tennessee.
- Our community offers the conveniences of a big city within a setting of acres of state parks, golf courses and inviting forests and lakes.
- Our community serves as the commercial, social and cultural center with a population just over 60,000.
- A family oriented community with six different public school systems (one which was rated number one in the state for the past five years) and four private schools.
- The community is also home to a State University with more than 10,000 students from around the world.
- We are located within one hour of Memphis, TN, provides us with easy accessibility to an international airport.
- State licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas J-1 Job Number 14130 Loan Repayment Yes
- Southern Community OBGYN (14714 AH) posted 15 days ago.
- Academic Affiliated- Employed Oncology in South Carolina (14520 SP) posted 27 days ago.
- Suburban SC – Employed Urology 1:5 Call (14517 SP) posted 27 days ago.
- Suburban South Carolina- Total Joints or Sports Medicine (14516 SP) posted 27 days ago.
- $75,000 Starting Bonus Employed Pediatrics (14487 SP) posted 27 days ago.
ENT in a Southeast College Town!! (14130 LH) admin