DescriptionEndocrinology Opportunity Near Chicago!
- Seeking a BC/BE Endocrinologist to join a busy, established group!
- Traditional Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am-5pm
- Call 1:6
- Average outpatient volume: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Average inpatient volume: 4 - 6 per week
- Competitive compensation, including income guarantee, with bonus incentives & paid malpractice
- Generous recruitment bonus program including relocation; commencement and retention packages
- 27 days of Allowed Time Off plus five additional paid days for CME with annual stipend
- Full benefits package, including health, life, dental, vision and legal insurance
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Community within 35 minutes of the Chicago Metropolitan area of nearly 10 million people!
- In terms of wealth and economy, Chicago is considered one of the most important business centers in the world!
- Renowned for its museums, including the Art Institute of Chicago with its noted Impressionist and Post-Impressionist works!
- Chicago hosted over 54 million domestic and international visitors, a new record making it one of the top visited cities in the nation!
- Chicago's culture includes the visual arts, novels, film, theater, especially improvisational comedy, and music!
- O'Hare International Airport is the second-busiest airport in the world when measured by aircraft traffic!
- Chicago also has professional sports teams in each of the major professional leagues and several colleges and universities in the area!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 17002 Loan Repayment No
- Western US Ophthalmology Opportunity $450k+! (16509 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Southern University Town RAD/ONC Opportunity - $550k+! (16981 LK) posted 1 day ago.
- Internal Medicine Partnership – One Hour of Atlanta! (17107 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Neurology – One Hour of Atlanta! (17105 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- $585K 1st Year - Indiana ENT! (17060 LH) posted 1 day ago.
Endocrinology Opportunity Near Chicago! (17002 LH) admin