DescriptionEmployed Urology in Great Lake State
Your New Opportunity:
- 2 Da Vinci Xi with complete radiology/lab services and 24/7 interventional radiology support
- Nationally recognized physician-led system that includes over 700 physicians in more than 86 specialties
- Generous Guaranteed Base with Production
- Educational loan assistance and/or competitive bonus minimum $75,000
- Adult or Pediatric opportunity available
- Teaching and Research FULLY SUPPORTED
- 4 weeks’ vacation, 2 weeks’ CME to start with $5,800 CME allowance
- Health, dental, life, disability and occurrence-based malpractice insurance PROVIDED!!
- Fully funded retirement plan; 401(k) with match; 457(b)
- Exceptional public and private schooling options ranking high about national average
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Sara MeserveGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4416Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 13929 Loan Repayment Yes
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Neurosurgery! (15009 LH) posted 2 days ago.
- Family Practice Physician needed for the Corpus Christi State Supported Living Center, In Corpus Christi, TX posted 4 days ago.
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine Physician needed for the Lawton Indian Health Center in Lawton, OK posted 5 days ago.
Employed Urology in Great Lake State (13929 AH) admin