DescriptionEmployed Orthopedic Opportunities in the Southeast!
- Hospital seeking 2 full-time BC/BE Bread & Butter Orthopedic Surgeons to join our team in an employed position.
- Strong referral base from employed primary care physicians
- Level III trauma center
- Hospital call anticipated to be 1:3
- Base salary with productivity incentives & full employee benefits, Relocation & CME expenses
- Sign On and/or Commencement Bonuses
- Stipend for the remainder of training
- Possible medical education loan repayment assistance
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Located in a sophisticated southern Arkansas with over 100,000 people in the service area!
- Strong local economy with national manufacturing and businesses.
- An outdoors lover’s paradise! Opportunities for hunting, fishing, & camping.
- Thriving main street area with shopping, festivals, museums, symphony, a variety restaurants and nightlife choices!
- Excellent schools, affordable housing and low crime rates!
- You'll be part of a community that is continually stepping up to create an even better place to live.
- AR licensure is only a 4-8 week process to obtain!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Orthopedic Surgery
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 5634 Loan Repayment Yes
- Arizona Anesthesiology Locum Tenens Opportunity Available new posted about 14 hours ago.
- Family Medicine Near North Carolina Coast! (16206 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Charlotte, NC – Outpatient Child Psychiatry! (16202 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- West Illinois Orthopedics! (16173 LH) posted 8 days ago.
- Employed OBGYN – Live in Chicago (15832 AH) posted 9 days ago.
Employed Orthopedic Opportunities in the Southeast! (5634 LM) admin