DescriptionEmployed Midwestern Mini-Metro Emergency Medicine
- Open to either ABEM or experience primary care trained emergency medicine provider
- Work for one of the nation’s largest and most integrated health system
- 22 bed, Level III ED with average of 30,000 annual encounters
- 10 bed Observation Unit managed by NP’s 24/7
- 24-hour coverage with MD/DO double coverage throughout day plus NP’s
- 10 hour shifts, EPIC EMR, and 24/7 scribes
- Hourly rate plus production bonuses, relocation, sign-on bonus, PTO, and full benefits
- Retention bonuses and training stipend available
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- #1 overall state for doctors – 2017 wallethub.com
- Top 10 Best State to Live In – S. News
- Metro area consists of 3 states with population ~ 170,000
- Live, boat, and fish along the local river that runs through the city!
- Wonderful community annual events to include river festivals, biker nights and trails, parades, and live music festivals
- Local arts and entertainment to include Broadway shows, theater, symphony, and arts center
- Winter activities include a local tubing hill, hockey and arena teams, and cross-country skiing
If you or someone you know is looking, please have them call me. I have been to this location and I am happy to share my experience with you.
Additionally, we represent opportunities nationwide and in all specialties including Locum Tenens.
Interested? Contact:Carlos MendozaGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4346Fax: 214-283-8404
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas H-1B Job Number 14722 Loan Repayment Yes
- $391K 1st Year - Neurohospitalist in Ohio! (15018 LH) posted 1 day ago.
- Family Medicine Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Alaska posted 1 day ago.
- Savannah, GA Area – FP/OB! (15011 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Orthopedic Total Joint! (15010 LH) posted 3 days ago.
Employed Midwestern Mini-Metro Emergency Medicine (14722 CM) admin