DescriptionEmergency Medicine Physician Needed for Navajo Area Indian Health Service in Crownpoint, NM
- Base Contract: 07/01/2020 to 09/30/2020 with four option periods through June 30, 2021
- Deadline to submit: 06/02/2020 @ 10a CST
- Monday - Sunday; 7p to 7a
- Travel, lodging and malpractice paid
Goldfish Medical Staffing
Extraordinary Dedication to Exceeding Expectations Means
- Malpractice Insurance with Contractual Guaranteed Tail Coverage Facilitated
- Travel Accommodations Facilitated
- $1000 Referral BonusGina ReynaGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-304-4370Fax: 800-549-2466
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Government
Accept Visas No Job Number 15249 Loan Repayment No
- Non-Invasive Cardiologist Needed at the VA Maine Healthcare System, Togus VA Medical Center in Augusta, ME posted 1 day ago.
- Radiologist Needed at the Chinle Comprehensive Health Care Facility in Chinle, AZ posted 1 day ago.
- Charlotte Area – Orthopedic Trauma Surgery! (16841 LH) posted 5 days ago.
- Psychiatrist Needed at the Blackfeet Service Unit Indian Health Service in Browning, MT posted 10 days ago.
- Pediatrician Needed for the Blanchfield Army Community Hospital in Fort Campbell, KY posted 10 days ago.
Emergency Medicine Physician Needed for Navajo Area Indian Health Service in Crownpoint, NM admin