DescriptionEmergency Medicine Opportunity -50K Sign On!
- A Missouri Hospital is seeking a BC/BE, Emergency Medicine trained physician to staff Level 1 Trauma and Tertiary Health Care Center.
- 50K Sign On plus Competitive pay - in area of top national EM compensation
- Level 1 Trauma and Tertiary Health Care Center with 100K visits per year
- Flexible month to month scheduling, 9 hour shifts with 2 hour shift overlap
- 24 hour STEMI Team, Stroke Team, ED psychiatric service and SANE nurses
- #1 rated EHR with 24 hour scribe service
- Full array of specialty backup with 24 hr MRI/CT/US availability
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefits: health, life, dental, vision, CME allowance, Retirement (401k/403b) plan and relocation allowance
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Population of 600,000 in the immediate area and Twelve direct flights daily to diverse cities.
- Named one of the 20 “Best Places to Live and Work in the U.S. by Employment Review.
- Strong public school district, well-supported private schools and nationally recognized colleges and universities.
- Six area lakes and natural streams provide for water sports, excellent fishing and outdoor recreation.
- A regional home to the arts (symphony, ballet, and theater) and NCAA and semi-professional sports teams (football, basketball, baseball, and hockey).
- Easy access to Kansas City, St. Louis, Oklahoma City, Dallas, Little Rock, Memphis & Nashville!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 7289 Loan Repayment Yes
- Surgical Critical Care Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Surgical Critical Care Locum Tenens Opportunity Available in Coastal South Texas posted 1 day ago.
- Primary Care/Sports Medicine - Near Washington D.C.! (16506 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Metropolitan Arizona Internal Medicine Coverage Needed posted 3 days ago.
- New England Rheumatology Opportunity! (17005 LH) posted 9 days ago.
Emergency Medicine Opportunity -50K Sign On! (7289 LM) admin