DescriptionEmergency Medicine Near Boston!!
- Seeking a BE/BC Emergency Medicine Trained Physician to join our team in New England!!
- 3-5 years of experience required
- Full or part-time positions available
- Most Shifts are 8 to 9 hours
- Work between 1400-1600 hours annually
- Current team: 27 Physicians and 15 NPs & PAs
- Scheduling of nights, weekends & holidays is equitable
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus, relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and retirement
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England town of abundant scenic beauty & year-round outdoor recreation opportunities!
- A unique blend of urban amenities and suburban convenience while also close to Massachusetts' best public/private schools!
- International dining, eclectic galleries and inspiring performances!
- A mecca of arts and entertainment, professional sports and dining for every palate and budget, there’s always something new to explore!
- Population of over 100,000, the city is located with easy access to Boston, Southern New Hampshire and beyond!
- Just 40 Minutes of Boston!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 12833 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Alaska posted 1 day ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Orthopedic Total Joint! (15010 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 4 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 4 days ago.
Emergency Medicine Near Boston!! (12833 LH) admin