DescriptionEmergency Medicine Near Boston!!
- Opportunity for BC/BE physician to join our dedicated ED team in New England!!
- Emergency Medicine trained or Family Medicine Physicians with ED Experience
- Joining 24 ED Physicians, 2 Pedi ED Physicians, 9 Urgent Care Physicians, 21 Advance Practice Practitioners, 2 Sub-Specialty Directors
- 12 Hour Shifts
- Schedule gives you the 'perfect' position to balance both your professional interests and personal commitments
- Competitive compensation and benefits package, including productivity option and relocation
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- New England town of abundant scenic beauty & year-round outdoor recreation opportunities!
- A unique blend of urban amenities and suburban convenience and close to Massachusetts' best public/private schools.
- International dining, eclectic galleries, inspiring performances!
- A mecca of arts and entertainment, professional sports and dining for every palate and budget, there’s always something new to explore!
- With a population of over 100,000, the City is located with easy access to Boston, Southern New Hampshire and beyond.
- Just 40 Minutes of Boston!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 11355 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Medicine Provider Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Alaska posted 1 day ago.
- Southern Oregon Palliative Medicine - 50K Sign-On! (14074 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Ohio Metro Orthopedic Total Joint! (15010 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area Cardiology (non-interventional) (14706 AH) posted 4 days ago.
- Midwestern Metro Area GI (14704 AH) posted 4 days ago.
Emergency Medicine Near Boston!! (11355 LM) admin