DescriptionEastern New York Emergency Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join a well-established practice!
- Opportunities for teaching and research available if desired
- 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Hospital employed position
- New ED opened in 2015
- Moderate trauma volume
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and generous retirement plans
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Access to New York City, Boston and Montreal!
- Wonderful community to raise to family and enjoy all 4 seasons!
- Incredible recreational activities available including water-sports, golf, camping, hiking, skiing and much more!
- Wide range of affordable, safe and comfortable neighborhoods!
- Quality schooling options with multiple colleges and universities in the region!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14420 Loan Repayment Yes
- Primary Care/Sports Medicine - Near Washington D.C.! (16506 LH) posted 3 days ago.
- CRNA Locum Tenens Coverage Needed in New York posted 3 days ago.
- Anesthesiologist Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in New York posted 3 days ago.
- Metropolitan Arizona Internal Medicine Coverage Needed posted 3 days ago.
- Downstate New York Orthopedics-focused CRNA $200K+ (17007 MJ) posted 5 days ago.
Eastern New York Emergency Medicine! (14420 LH) admin