DescriptionEastern New York Emergency Medicine!
- Seeking a BC/BE Emergency Medicine physician to join a well-established practice!
- Opportunities for teaching and research available if desired
- 10 and 12 hour shifts
- Hospital employed position
- New ED opened in 2015
- Moderate trauma volume
- Competitive compensation package, including guaranteed base salary
- Signing bonus and relocation reimbursement, CME & paid malpractice
- Comprehensive benefits, including health, dental, short & long-term disability, and generous retirement plans
Community DescriptionThe Community:
- Access to New York City, Boston and Montreal!
- Wonderful community to raise to family and enjoy all 4 seasons!
- Incredible recreational activities available including water-sports, golf, camping, hiking, skiing and much more!
- Wide range of affordable, safe and comfortable neighborhoods!
- Quality schooling options with multiple colleges and universities in the region!Leslie HughesGoldfish Medical StaffingExtraordinary Dedication to Exceeding ExpectationsPhone: 469-759-1034Fax: 469-759-1017
We Represent Permanent and Locum Tenens Opportunities Nationwide.
Category Emergency Medicine
Job Type Permanent
Accept Visas No Job Number 14420 Loan Repayment Yes
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine providers needed for the Federal Way CBOC, Federal Way, WA new posted about 22 hours ago.
- Family Practice or Internal Medicine providers needed for the Cody CBOC, in Cody, WY new posted about 22 hours ago.
- Family Medicine NP Needed for Locum Tenens Assignment in Maryland new posted about 22 hours ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician needed at Shiprock Hospital in Shiprock, NM new posted about 22 hours ago.
- Emergency Medicine Physician needed for the Gallup Indian Medical Center in Gallup, NM new posted about 22 hours ago.
Eastern New York Emergency Medicine! (14420 LH) admin